Looking for a lavender spell

Okay, I found out that the local grocery store sells lavender in their spice rack. So I’ve been looking for a lavender spell that I think was posted a couple of months ago.

It was a simple protection spell, I think, with lavender and salt around a candle. I’ve looked on site and in my bookmarks and on the forum and I can’t find it. Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks muchly in advance!

5 Likes

It sounds like maybe 1 of mine:

Krissie’s First Spell Jar for Good Luck and Protection- Spelling Bee Weekly Challenge

:honeybee: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- The Spell-ing Bee

Was it this 1? Or do you know who originally posted it?

3 Likes

That’s a nifty spell you made, but that’s not it. I remember thinking I could do this one because it only had lavender, salt, and a candle. I think it was maybe one of @SilverBear’s? Might have been. I remember seeing it on Facebook too so yeah. It might have been hers.

3 Likes

Let’s see what we can find! :grin:

Lavender, lavender, come back to us now~

The closest match looks like it could be @Silverbear’s Anointing Oil for Love, Healing and Protection- with lavender, salt, and used on candles :+1:

If not that, then perhaps…

And of course there’s always my favorite- the Lavender Tea Meditation :tea:

Hopefully one of those was what you had in mind (or something similar), @Amethyst! Best of luck with your lavender magick :purple_heart: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I think this one??

6 Likes

@SilverBear found it! It calls for lavender oil, not buds! Thanks so much for the links though, I may try that lavender tea.

Yep, that’s it! I’m gonna copy it to my BOS and credit you if that’s okay.

5 Likes

I was going to tag Silver Bear yesterday! I thought it might be one of hers. Great work everyone!

5 Likes

Thanks for the help love!

5 Likes

You’re welcome. I hope you have a great day! It’s rainy here & a little windy so most of my day will be inside. I hope the spell works out for you!

4 Likes

I decided to buy some lavender oil rather than make some, but I think it will work out quite nicely! Thanks hon!

Hope the cold day didn’t make you hurt too much!

3 Likes

@Silverbear to the rescue! :woman_superhero: :two_hearts:

The lavender peace spell looks lovely- I hope it goes well for you, @Amethyst! Enjoy your spellwork (and the tea if you give it a try!) :blush: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Of course…anything I share here anyone is more than welcome to use. :slight_smile: :grin:

2 Likes

I may try the tea with the spell, get my lavender mojo going. LOL. Thanks for trying to help!

Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

3 Likes