Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 16 - 22 šŸŒ

Thank you for your kind words, Marsha :heart: Iā€™m hoping I can find some alone time sometime this week, even if itā€™s just for 5 minutes. Iā€™m even entertaining the idea of waking up earlier than normal just to go for a walk by myself. I havenā€™t decided yet but weā€™ll see!

Iā€™m sure I will. Itā€™s just a lot all at once. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers :pray: :heart:

I have to remind myself of this constantly and even moreso when bills come up due and I have to pay them :sweat_smile: but youā€™re right, sometimes things can wait. I did end up taking some time away from work stuff yesterday so Iā€™m hopeful that today will be good, especially since itā€™s volunteer day with the snakes!

6 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me my dear, and I hope you get to feeling better! Hopefully, with the full moon being passed youā€™ll get some good rest.

Youā€™re welcome, dear heart!

6 Likes

@MeganB
Megan, when do you take time for justā€¦you?

Set aside a time, even 10 minutes, sit down, drink something warm and justā€¦be. A quiet, dark room or
Bath time is a good time to relax with lovely oils or flower petals.

I canā€™t go to festivals anymore, too many people.
When I first moved to Florida, I hated going outside, Iā€™d go from house to car to work, repeat. Day after day month after month, etc.
It took me about a year to figure out why I hated going outside. It was the sky, there was too much of it.
I came from mountain country, it seems no matter where we moved there were hills and mountains. But here? There were no mountains to break the continuous sky.
It was like the opposite of claustrophobia.
I can go outside now but high fences makes good neighbors and keeps Barbara sane.
Be strong, sending you power and peace.

Garnet Verint Anama

6 Likes

Thank you, Garnet. Itā€™s complicated :sweat_smile: but itā€™s definitely something Iā€™m working on. Thank you :pray:

6 Likes

That is so good, sounds like you had a good day in the yard @Susurrus :heart:

7 Likes

I did, I have found that this season when the sun is out I am outside either working in my yard or just relaxing on the porch with my puppers. I close my eyes & listen to the sounds of the outside. Itā€™s so calming.

7 Likes

I have definitely felt the strong connection with the Full Moon this week. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: Letā€™s just leave it at that ā€“ because I will not go into detail and dwell on all the negativity. So I will be joining the meditation Thursday because itā€™s been one thing after the other and I NEED MEDITATION, time to myself, and to relax. Everyone should be gone during the day tomorrow so I plan on using some of that time for some self care that I feel is much needed. I canā€™t wait to meditate tomorrow first thing.

Also - this week Iā€™ve been making fitness and health a priority. Itā€™s an old habit I got off track of and need to get back at it. ESPECIALLY, for my mental health! Days have been hard since we lost my sonā€™s dad and Iā€™ve let a lot of things about myself, in my life, in every situation possible, slack or completely go so Iā€™ve been trying to take control of it, since itā€™s been taking control over me. ONE DAY AT A TIME! :blush: :blush: :blush:

8 Likes

Merry meet everyone
I am unsure of what am going to be doing this week, yesterday I did make a candle for Hecate, am drawh to her after a long search of deityšŸ’“
Am still thinking of what my weekend turns out to be, am feeling so sad and weak at the same timešŸ˜”

8 Likes

Sometimes taking it one day at a time is the way to go, I have been taking it one day at a time & 1 thing at a time for a few days & making sure to carve out time for me to not be doing anything but listening to the sounds I hear around me with my eyes closed for a couple of minutes or box breathing to counts of 4 between each thing 6 times. Itā€™s really helped me with the dreary days & getting through what I can, in my own time.

Iā€™m happy that you have connected with a deity! Hecate is a popular deity here in the forum. Iā€™m sure some more knowledgeable members will be able to assist you if you have any questions. We do have a few discussions with a lot of information within the post & replies:

Hecate information
Hekate - The Queen of Witches
Hekate: Godess of Witches -The witch, The rebel
Hecate Is Going To Eat Your Face
Working with Goddess Hecate

Iā€™m sorry you are feeling sad & weak when thinking about the weekend. I hope itā€™s calm & happy for you. Would you like to be added to the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: May 2022? You may go there to add yourself for general positivity & energy. If you would like to do so & need assistance just let someone know & they can help get you added to it. Totally up to you!

8 Likes

What a beautiful garden you have! :star_struck:

8 Likes

@Susurrus
Pls I will really want to be added, am draining all energy, I donā€™t know but am weak, I was absent all through yesterday
I need everyoneā€™s loveā€‹:heartbeat::pray:

8 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: