Moonstone Info đź’Ž

**Moonstone**

Mineral Family: Moonstone comes from two different Feldspar minerals, Orthoclase and Albite.
Hardness: 6-6.5
Numerology Vibration: 4
Chakra: Third Eye and Sacral
Zodiac: Cancer, Libra and Scorpio
Element: Water
Planets: Moon
Color: White
Days of Week: Monday

A stone for “new beginnings”, Moonstone is a stone of inner growth and strength. It soothes emotional instability and stress, and stabilises the emotions, providing calmness. Moonstone enhances intuition, promotes inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters.
-Charms of Light

The Crystal Council gave these properties:

Nourishing and rejuvenation, Intuition, self-discovery, generosity, inner peace, dreams, love and relationships, empathy, insight, fertility and pregnancy.

Here’s a rainbow :rainbow: moonstone:

Peach moonstone:

Another form:

Pink Moonstone:

9 Likes

Ooo… I have Moonstone & a Black Moonstone sphere that I love! Thank you so much for this information! :heart:

4 Likes

Thaught from time to time of getting my self a moon stone and based on it properties I think I would

This part mention really resonates with me, will put this on my must have list :heartbeat: thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

4 Likes

My moonstone sphere arrived yesterday! wiiiiiiiii

Another of my huge love stones, and if I can pleas for another printable for the cleaning and the activation I would be very very happy!!

Sorry for asking so many things :point_right: :point_left:

4 Likes

Good morning @SpanishWitchy!

I don’t know if we have one specifically for Moonstone, but I am looking into it. Until then we do have these links:

I’m not sure if you’re thinking of one of these:

We can ask @Francisco if there is one coming for Moonstone or a printable about cleansing & activation in the near future also.

As soon as I find out if we have a specific one for Moonstone, I will let you know! :heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

Moonstone info here #blackmoonstone #witchesoftiktok #witchythings #newmoonmagic #crystals

4 Likes