Ouija Boards. What are your thoughts 🤔?

I wanted to up my witchy magick by first doing some research on how to safely work with a Ouija Board. I incorporated my Ouija Board with my witchy magick, which I call Ouija Board Magick. I just made that up but, from my experience with performing the Witchy-Ouija Board magick the atmosphere was pleasant, calm, good, and positive. I performed my witchy- Ouija Board- Magick on Christmas Day :christmas_tree:. This is now make day 2 and no negative impact or effects from using the Ouija Board corporated with magick. I just know that all of my desires will be Manifestated soon.

I heard so many negative things about the Ouija Board and specifically about the movie, “The Exorcist”. I would like to hear from my fellow Witches, Wizards, Magicians and so forth, about their thoughts pertaining to the Ouija Board in general?

Blessed be!

Cat

10 Likes

Welcome @cat- it’s always wonderful to hear from you! :blush:

Congrats on your Ouija Board Magick, I really love your altar cloth and the set-up you have! :sparkles: It sounds like your spellwork is going wonderfully and I’m really happy for you, may your desires be manifested successfully! :raised_hands:

I personally don’t use a Ouija Board in my practice, but I know there are quite a few others in the forum who do. You may have already found them, but in case not- here are some experiences/thoughts that were shared that you might find interesting!

→ Ouija Boards- The good, bad, and in between
→ Ouija/Spirit Boards: Who uses them?
→ Elijah Bond: Father of the Ouija Board
→ Seances/Ouija Board Question

I’m sure others who have Ouija Board experiences will share them as well- I look forward to hearing more from others too!

Wishing you all the best with your spellwork, Cat- keep us updated and let us know how it goes! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

I love that wind rose altar cloth! :compass: Very beautiful and useful idea @cat

6 Likes

I just not into them at all

5 Likes

I’ve used them many times. You just have to know what you’re doing! Open by creating a protective circle. Light a candle of you’d like. Never move the planchette in a figure 8 because the evil spirits can come through. It’s like a portal that way. Always, I mean always keep your fingers on the planchette at all times until you say goodbye 3 times while moving the planchette over the word goodbye. Never keep the planchette on the board while not playing. Cleanse the board and area before and after! I call mine a spirit board.

8 Likes

I have mixed feelings about Spirit boards. Because I have had both good and bad experiences with them. This is mainly because I’m a spiritual conduit. I see spirits both past and recent esp. when the veil is thin. From my own experience, I have found the following to be true for me when it comes to spirit boards.

1. Spirit board requires a good strong circle of protection.

2. The spirit board cannot be used alone safely.

3. If you are leading the board ritual you yourself must be protected 3-fold.

4. Never move the planchette in a figure 8 as it opens a doorway.

5. Never remove your fingers from the planchette.

6. You must close the board 3 times after each session

7. Cleanse the board before and after each use.

8. NEVER use the Spirit board when the vail is thin or weak.

9. Never use the board when you are emotional or not clear of heart and mind.

10. Never ever use the board for personal gain or greed.

11. Never store the planchette on the board. Store it in a consecrated bag with hematite, quartz, and obsidian.

It is because of my experiences that I warn those who are spirit sensitive to steer a wide berth away from them as they are not safe for you.

6 Likes

@cat holy cow - your altar cloth//blanket//force to be reckoned with deserves a standing ovation. I love it.

5 Likes

I’ve never used a spirit board but I would be open to it. I feel like there’s a lot of stigma around them that may or may not be true. At the end of the day they’re like any other tool we may use to communicate with a Spirit. Tarot is ink on paper. Pendulums are stones at the end of a chain. And spirit boards are boards with letters on them.

5 Likes