Using a Ouija Board Safely

Yes lol I make shit so complicated LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl: ok so when u go to goodbye on the board do you slide across the word goodbye then come back to the beginning of the word goodbye . Then go from the beginning of the word again to the last letter. Like is there a specific way you go across goodbye. The size of my board may be longer than a small board would be. Even then if was a small board then id have different questions. Do I make any sense.

7 Likes

I’ve never heard of this, but it can’t hurt to go over the whole word and then rest in the middle of it for a moment just to be sure that the goodbye is clear.

7 Likes

So three times like, that way? That’s what I was guessing :joy:

6 Likes

If you want. You could do circles to get it done and make a little dance out of it. :laughing: Or just go on, off, on, off, on?

I wonder if there are any good videos of people using ouija boards online that we can watch. I mean, ones that aren’t hyped up kids/adult kids making stuff up.

7 Likes

I almost need to record my voice asking questions about it to y’all so I completely make sense too and you make sense I can see what u mean or like u said a video of someone credible

6 Likes

@Devenne

Elijah Bond: Father of the Ouija Board :ghost:
Ouija Boards. What are your thoughts :thinking:?
All my notes are gathered from all over Spells8. Above links are where I got alot of information. I’ve not done it yet. As to the goodbye bit, I don’t know. Put the planchette on it, say it out loud, wait. Move it off, do it again. Etc :person_shrugging:, all I know is don’t take your hand off of the planchette.

But, yea all the notes in my grim are from here, when I was researching it, so maybe do more research on here and you may find it, and you can let us know :partying_face::grin: YouTube I’m not sure about, they’ll be alot of hype. I don’t know if any witches here either are regular users of the board.

Ouija Boards-The good, the bad, and in between
Seances/ouija board question?
@christina4 her post is where I got the safety info from, if she’s still here, she uses them. :heartpulse:
Everything you need to know is from the above posts, I condensed it into my grim, maybe someone in those posts can give you more if you reach out. :person_shrugging:

Edit: I’ve been pondering :thinking: what is my fear of this. Bottom line, the Ouija is the name of the company behind the talking/spirit board.

Before the Ouija was the automatic writing planchette on wheels, with a pen, like what I’ve used, sans problem :person_shrugging: (planchette)

It’s interesting to note The College of Psychic Studies does not recommend the use of the Ouija by inexperienced witches/mediums. However they use tarot, pendulum, chanelling infact all other forms of divination.

Researching S Connolly’s opinion on communicating with spirit, she states that communicating with the demonic is usually sans problem. The problem arises when talking to the dead or others. Others are malevolent spirit types that feed off of you (energy wise) You’ll know if you’ve got one because you’ll experience negative paranormal activity, knocking in the walls, visions, anxiety etc, here’s a screenshot of her info (ignore the Thought forms bit)

My point in sharing all this, isn’t to put you off, just to try and give you as much research before you take the plunge. These boards were used alot by spiritualists when they first came out, and were an advance on the original automatic writing planchette. The fear seems to have come later. Whether that fear is based on bad experiences by the original spiritualists or the media, I don’t know. Hope this helps. Sorry it’s alot. But I think forewarned is forearmed, and when spirits involved, the more we know, the better we can deal with it, if the shit hits the fan :sparkling_heart::rofl:

6 Likes

Just popping in a note here that I’ve split the discussion into a brand new topic for clarity’s sake :blush:

6 Likes

Thankyou for putting this all together. Idk if I’ll get to it till tomorrow now. I’m just waking up to get ready for class and I’m so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. Like unnaturally. I might have to take a hour or two nap when I get home. I guess it depends how I feel later. Imma make sure I’m well rested when I use it. So maybe tomorrow if not today .

7 Likes

@Devenne Before you do your Ouija read this. Raymond Buckland has a short notebook on how to use the Ouija, safely. It’s £1.99 here or free on kindle unlimited. You can read it in one day. Here’s a sample:

I can’t put too much of the booklet here, but it’s a must read. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thankyou. I’m shuffling to get this classwork finished in less than 3 hours. A whole chapter to go. Paper soon, four more chapters by next Monday. Man it’s so much plus my practice. But I need my practice. Bf is home today tomorrow I didn’t know that he took a few days off. I was planning to do magick in peace later and tomorrow. But I guess first time for everything he gonna hear it all I guess :rofl: I’ve been kinda private with my stuff even tho it all sits in the MAIN room :laughing::laughing: hope I get to the pamphlet before I start tomorrow. Definitely seeing where my chaos is coming in even more now lmao :joy:

6 Likes

@Devenne So busy but it’ll be worth it. The paper is important so remember to get rest. There’s Magick in the little things. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for reminding me

5 Likes

Ok here’s a few sketches for my Ouija

I’m thinking of incorporating demonic sigils on the board as a source of protection but also to ask them to join me. In particular Eurynomous as he’s perfect for sending spirits back and for protecting mediums from having spirits getting attached to you. Alu (night demon) wants to join this venture, I keep saying no, but he’s very insistent and even turned the page in my grim to his sigil. :flushed:. Still not sure as he scares me, but maybe that’s a good thing, he’s incredibly powerful.

I’m not sure who I’d talk to. Traditionally this is a tool to talk to the dead/ancestors not strictly demons, but others have used it to talk to demons. Not sure. I’m still in the process of design and thinking of buying some black obsidian chips to decorate it.

Anyways, it looks like Loki’s happy to join me, but the demons seem to be keen to provide their sigils on this. I feel alot happier about possibly using this, alone, outside :joy: to begin with after the above book, but must clear my head so I don’t conjure something unpleasant through my fear. It’s a working progress, but it’s fun making my own, even if I go chicken and never use it. :rofl:

At the end of the day, I use the above trinket dish (ouija design) with my pendulum all the time so is there really any difference between that and the board :person_shrugging::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I found some beautiful boards
(@MeganB please credit artist, sorry to bother you with this :person_facepalming:)

Source

Source

Screenshot_20240213-142726
Source - Amazon (not available anymore)

Source

Source

I think they are works of art in themselves, without the spirit talk side of it. :sparkling_heart:

The above ones comes from this shop

Not in England :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Done - no apologies necessary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Beautiful and love your sketches and ideas. My bf should be going out to do some errands and ouija here I come after he leaves :rose: I’m a bit excited :laughing:

I plan to do a elemental balancing first before I jump in

7 Likes

So I’ve used the board now. Satan answered my questions and kept me safe. I asked for his protection during use.I asked if he could be a patron he said yes. I asked him to return to the center of the board after each question. I asked am I on the right path with my spiritual quest got a yes. Back to center of board. Are you always with me back to yes. Then I thanked and promised a coffee for them when I make mine. And they said yes they’d take one :laughing:

So then good bye three times. Imma sit a lil before I break my circle but I wanted to share. This was after I did a spring cleaning of my space. Much needed

I feel so much peace now when earlier I was having anxiety for no reason relaxing.

Although this is new

I’ve never seen these candles do this lol I looked over saw it and smiled

8 Likes

@Devenne Oh I’m so happy. Make sure you keep board and planchette separate now it’s activated. That’s fantastic :green_heart: Maybe keep a journal with your experiences

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:. I will I’ll grab my journal now I’m bad about that lol. Journaling consistently. Your message made me smile. Definitely separate :rose: :heart:

7 Likes

Ps getting the pressure of my two fingers on board took a lil adjusting. Also want to mention I accidentally took my fingers off not intentionally just as it was sliding and everything still went well. Just returned them quickly as I almost questioned if they even came off at all. It was that slight

Also want to mention the candle that melted down was brand new and I wasn’t sitting there long

8 Likes