Read all your books for free!

Hi Coven! I wanted to share three links for you to access your witchcraft, Fiction books, and Movie for FREE (digital). You need to use your local library card to access them, but they are global and can be used for many if not all of the books we all discuss here every day!

They are Overdrive (Libby), Hoopla, and Kanopy. I have all of them, and they are TERRIFIC! I have a library card for my home down in Florida, one here in Connecticut, and one at the New York Public Library as well. I recommend all of the apps above to access books with your library cards! Below are the links:

https://www.hoopladigital.com/

Happy free reading everyone! :books::open_book::movie_camera:

12 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for sharing the links. But I am a book dragon who loves her hoard of books. LOL!

9 Likes

@Amethyst DITTO!!!

9 Likes

When I found out that our local library has an inter-library system and we can view digital books from the entire library network by logging in with our library cards I was blown away- but this is a whole other world entirely! :star_struck:

What an amazing resource- so many books and education materials right there at your fingertips! Libraries truly are a blessing :pray::heart:

Thank you so much for sharing this, @jan_TheGreenWitch! :books::sparkles:

7 Likes

Nice thank you will check it out! :heart:

8 Likes

Ohh I haven’t heard of Kanopy but I’m gonna have to look at that one! I have Libby and Hoopla :heart: we use them for entertainment but also homeschooling! Thank you for sharing!

I hope you don’t mind – I moved this post into #recommendations :blush:

10 Likes

Good morning and thank you so much I just downloaded all three!
Blessed Be
Medea

8 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch oh honey u shouldnt have

7 Likes

I hear you sister same here… I am a book worm and a sucker for witch books all the way… If you see me you will most likely see a book there too

7 Likes

I have over 300 books on kindle. Not all of them witchy but a good amount.

7 Likes

Google Play has some books for free and several on sale right now for a couple of dollars :wink:
:butterfly:

6 Likes

I don’t use google much, I need to check it out! Thanks @Sarafeena_Sage ! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.