Smoky Quartz Information 💎

**Smoky Quartz**

Mineral Family: Quartz
Structure: Like other quartz gems, it’s a silicon dioxide crystal. The smokey color results from free silicon formed from the silicon dioxide by natural irradiation.
Hardness: 7
Numerology Vibration: 7
Chakra: All chakras but it has a particular emphasis on those born under Capricorn and Libra signs.
Element: Earth :earth_americas:
Planet: Earth, Saturn, Sun
Color: Smoky, Grey, Black
Day of Week: Saturday

Crystal Council states smoky quartz having these properties:
Grounding, transformation, strength, balance, protection, purification, manifestation, sense of purpose, organization, personal will.

Smoky quartz has always been known as one of the strongest and most effective tools for dissolving and transmuting negative energies. Not only will it protect one’s aura and body from negative vibrations, but also change those existing negative energies into something more positive.

Smoky quartz helps one ground themselves to Earth, in addition to opening up the root chakra and solar plexus. It’s the perfect stone for people who constantly find themselves with a wandering mind and an inability to focus. This stone is here to assist in not only clearing your mind but to allow you to be more level headed.

Here are a few different types of smoky quartz:

And then my big smoke:

Here’s the back bc I couldn’t upload a video grr!!

8 Likes

Thanks for this, I’ll have to pay more attention to my smoky quartz.

6 Likes

It’s Avery good stone to have!!! I use it mostly for grounding and protection.

5 Likes

I will have to use mine more! I have a couple smaller pieces of Smokey Quartz. When I get home I will take them out on my altar. Thank you

4 Likes

I definitely agree @christina4 thanks for sharing this information

5 Likes

You’re most welcome lovely!!!

4 Likes