Triangle Block and Apollo Block-Palmistry

For fun one day I did my own palm reading (Ancestors hail from Romania renowned for their Gypsy blood-lines) and found that I have a solid hard triangle at the base of my right ring finger. Interpretation states that I did something really bad in a former life as a seer of sorts and now those gifts have been blocked.

Short of carving out this solid mass of flesh (similar to a callus) how do I unblock this?
For the record, I also have 4 rings of Apollo at the base which clearly means I am truly blocked.

How do I unblock and begin anew?

Thank you for any insight that can be provided!!!

1 Like

Hello @Durga! :wave:

I’m no master of palmistry, but there are a few resources I know of where you might be able to find out more in regards to palmistry-there may be something out there that directly ties blocked energy from signs read from your palms!

@SilverBear shared a very helpful intro in the post: Palmistry- Do You Read Palms? where @Francisco recommended a book on palmistry that you might be interested in:

There’s also a discussion about Double Parallels and ways to interpret lines, along with several examples and readings.

Since you mentioned the triangle is on your right hand, perhaps there is another way you could interpret it? Perhaps indeed your energy is blocked, but this is also a sign that the blockage is “in your own hands” so to speak, that you have the power to move through it or let it block you?

In which case, it sounds like you could benefit from cleansing and purification rituals! :sparkles: Here are a few resources that may inspire something for you:

There are many options out there for unblocking, cleansing, and purifying yourself and your energies! I hope you can find a good method for you and open up your energies once again :pray:

Best of luck and Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

On top of what Brianna @BryWisteria suggested, I recommend that you try some exercises with your hands:

Try the EFT technique:

If you feel stagnation where there should be free-flowing energy, try these exercises:

• Shake your hands in the air around you.
  • Rub your hands together.
  • Press each of your fingertips together with your thumb.
  • Tap your fingertips on different surfaces.

You mentioned your ring finger. Are you wearing a ring on it? :ring:

In some Hindu traditions, it is believed that gold reacts well with the body’s energy and aura. You could try wearing a gold ring. Or try on different rings on different fingers. Everyone’s different!

2 Likes

Blessed Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out I am most appreciative of the guidance and will certainly try until something breaks this block.

As for wearing gold- I am unable to wear anything yellow gold - including pure 24K - what ever this gold touches turns green/black within minutes.

I am able to wear white gold (which is actually Rhodium) and silver with no problems.

I am applying myself to the dispelling of the hindrance and hope to have some positive news soon; especially since there is a new moon relatively soon…the perfect time for banishing…

LL

3 Likes

Yes, a New Moon ritual will definitely help removing obstacles :new_moon: You can also try a Road Opener if you feel that your paths are blocked.

You probably want to focus on the brow chakra (Third Eye). Here are some useful ingredients for working with attaining clarity. These are from the book Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Correspondences:

Herbs: Basil, Dandelion, Grape, Heather, Honeysuckle, Iris, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Passionflower, Peppermint, Periwinkle, Raspberry, Rose (white), Rue, Sunflower.

Colors: Blue, Indigo, Silver, Violet, White, Yellow.

Gemstones & Minerals: Amazonite, Amber, Ametrine (mental, spiritual clarity), Apache Tears, Apophyllite, Aquamarine (mental), Aventurine, Blue Lace Agate, Calcite (clear), Celestite, Cerussite, Chrysoberyl, Citrine, Danburite, Diamond (white), Hawk’s Eye, Hematite, Jade, Kyanite, Labradorite, Obsidian, Quartz (clear), Rhodonite, Selenite, Tiger’s Eye, Topaz (blue), Tourmaline (blue), Turquoise.

From the Sea: Conch, Moon Snail, Pearl, Scallop.

God: Thoth.

Tarot: Star.

Animals: Antelope, Bobcat, Deer, Fox, Giraffe, Lemur, Ocelot, Weasel, Zebra.

2 Likes

Wishing you the best of luck with your unblocking, and sending you blessings for the new moon! Blessed Be, @Durga! :sparkling_heart::pray:

1 Like