⏲ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

If I looked through this right, I only have 3 more that I need to do to have them all at least once. I should probably write them down somewhere. Chances are I will forget to do that & be looking through them again for the next catch-up. I’m missing 2, 3, & 4 I believe. Woo hoo! Whittling down what I need for badges! :name_badge:

9 Likes

Thanks for the love @christina4 and @Susurrus (awesome name!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ve missed you guys :joy: :heart:

10 Likes

I have missed you too! I’m sorry you are going through a disconnect, I know what that feels like. Give yourself time & it will come back to you. I hope otherwise you have been well!

10 Likes

Well, I can’t NOT earn my apothecary badge.

11 Likes

@Limeberry It’s great to see you again!! I think this Full Moon is bringing lots of optimism and release :full_moon: That dream is definitely a sign of your Lunar Witch power!! :sparkles:

12 Likes

@Susurrus i love your challenge entries :heart_eyes:

@Volmarr Thank you so much for these :heart_eyes: do you mind if I write them down? :heartpulse:

@Limeberry I’m so glad your feeling better :heartpulse: I feel like that sometimes as well and it good to take it easy during it :heartpulse:

@sarah29 good luck with the apothecary badge :heartpulse:

For this challenge I’m going to combine all 4 of the elemental challenges with the master of them all one :slight_smile:
Earth
Air
Fire
Water
Elemental Mastery
Im going to make the elemental anointing oils suggested by @SilverBear in the element posts but with some changes in ingredients to make it my own as well. Once I have an oil blessed with the energy of each element I will use them for an elemental based spell :heartpulse: Pictures will follow :heartpulse: Blesse Be :heartpulse:

11 Likes

Thank you! I think I’ll take time off and read. I found a cozy mystery series that’s supposed to be based around a Wiccan sleuth. I’m hoping it’s real and not full of stuff that will make my head explode.

@Volmarr I like your mantras!

Sorry, you’ve been feeling off. Glad to have you back though, you’ve been missed! :hugs:

Aww, shucks! Thank you m’dear! You’re a sweetie!

Once you start, it’ll be easy! Good luck!

9 Likes

@Susurrus please do print them for your BOS, and anyone else also who wishes to print the Norse deity invocations and/or the Norse deity mantras for your BOS, please feel free to do so. I wish to share them with all Pagans and magick oriented people of the world! So also please feel free to share them around to everyone you know also!

7 Likes

You wonderful, @Volmarr- thank you for all of the very helpful information shared with everyone! It is much appreciated :books::pray:

Welcome back, @Limeberry! :heart: Sorry to hear you’ve been feeling off lately- I hope things are looking better now! May your beautiful magick and Flower Spell help to guide your way forward :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats, @Susurrus- you’re really close to completing all the challenges, that’s quite feat! :raised_hands: Good for you and I’m excited to see your magick continue to shine brightly at challenges in the future :blush:

Go for it, @sarah29! :blush::heart: I’m looking forward to seeing what you will do- have fun!

Bravo, @Liisa- that is some impressive elemental magick! :star_struck: Good luck with your oils and have fun- I’m looking forward to seeing the pictures! :two_hearts:

A book about a Wiccan sleuth, @Amethyst? :astonished: That sounds awesome! :grin: I hope it’s a fun read for you- enjoy! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I like moon magic so much. So I decided to do :full_moon: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Moon Magick!. I think it will be awesome

7 Likes

I used the page from @SilverBear knot magic :sparkles: but I copied the image from @Susurrus …thanks to the both of you!!! :pray:

This was not easy for me!!! (No pun intended)
As I held each end of the rope in each hand, I thought of my biggest problem. So I began to tie away. And as I’m thinking of this issue, I realize that I’m closing the knots tighter. It felt good to get it out of my system!!!

I thought I used too much rope, but afterwards I thought I could have used more! :sweat_smile:

But thank you so much @SilverBear for sharing this magic with us!!! :pray::sparkles:

Thank you @BryWisteria :pray: because this was a challenge for me and that’s why I think I avoided it the first time around.

14 Likes

Great job! I hope you find the release once it was burned away to the wind! I’m happy you made it through & got the challenge done. Did it give you some closure? Even a little bit? I hope so. :pray:t2: :heart:

You can use my images anytime! @SilverBear has some amazing spells, rituals, meditations… I could go on, but you already know. :wink:

:parrot:

8 Likes

Awww thanks everyone! :blush:

8 Likes

Thanks darlin! I may add it to the book club once I get my first book finished, that way y’all can hear what I think about it!

5 Likes

I’ll be waiting for the review! I am also intrigued! I love mystery books. When I was younger I read every Nancy Drew & every The Hardy Boys books I could get my hands on! Then as I got older they were other series of mystery/sleuths. So a Wiccan Sleuth is very interesting!

5 Likes

Yes absolutely!!! I found the closure that I needed.

6 Likes

Then I’ll definitely read it on this month’s book club along with my other. I should have time to do it. I hope it’s a good one, and doesn’t set my hair on fire with inaccuracies. LOL

5 Likes

Oh yikes that wouldn’t be good at all! I hope that doesn’t happen! Definitely let us know how it is though! Even if there are inaccuracies!

5 Likes

Will do! :books:

5 Likes

So, can we just post things as we go or would it be best to put all homework and info into one post?

7 Likes