⭐ Which Goddess is Calling to You? QUIZ!

Also got Triple Goddess :blush: :triple_moon_goddess: :silver_heart:

12 Likes

I also got Triple Goddess!

13 Likes

Dang that’s a lot of triple goddess :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes: four in a row!

13 Likes

That is a lot! :laughing: Perhaps the four of you are walking a similar path :blush:

Thanks for giving the Goddess quiz a go @Devenne, @elaine, @CelestiaMoon, and @BlueAngelite! :triple_moon_goddess: :heart:

14 Likes

I got Brigid! That was fun!

I do identify and work with Brigid on many occasion, but I also feel closely drawn to the Goddess Freya. My pantheon is an eclectic mixture of Celtic and Norse. With my family, it just depends on how deep in the roots and how far back in time you want to go.

Sometimes, it depends on what I’m doing, when I’m doing it, who speaks to me, and whom I wish to speak to/honor. I thoroughly enjoyed this! Blessed Be! :consecrate_spell: :algiz:

14 Likes

Oh Brighid is wonderful!

Freya is a good one to work with too. I can understand the Celtic & Norse roots. As well as who you feel drawn to work with at the time. We have a few witches that will work with who they are drawn to for what they are doing at the time.

We have information on both on the site & within the forum:

Brigid: Lesson Spells8

Freya: Lesson Spells8

Since I’m on my phone, it’s a bit tough to find a bit more on Freya at the moment. We do have:

Norse Deities Master Post
Runes Information Master Post

They would have some information & the Runes one goes into Freya’s Aett. :hugs:

14 Likes

Brigid and Freya are both lovely deities :fire: :sparkles: :blush: I’m glad you enjoyed the quiz- thank you for giving it a try! :heart:

14 Likes

14 Likes

@Sivonnah The lovely Earth Mother Goddess- a nice match! :earth_americas: :green_heart: :blush:

14 Likes

14 Likes

I got Odin and Brigid. Ive been reading about deities for a while now and i feel good about both. Im not entirely sure im ready to work with a deity yet or that im even worthy of doing so at this stage in my journey. But, i have a better idea of who i should focus more on in my studies. I havent felt a calling to any of them and this sometimes makes me sad. I know if and when it is meant for me it will happen organically though.

15 Likes

I got the Triple Goddess, however I’ve been drawn to Kali-ma since I was in my early 20’s. She sits proudly on my altar & Durga sits on my dining room table. :om:

15 Likes

I’ve done this a few times. I don’t remember what I got previously :rofl:
This time I got Gaia, my goddess!

12 Likes

It’s a match! :green_heart: :blush: Hooray!

13 Likes

Got Brigid! Thanks this was so fun

14 Likes

My pleasure, @celineelise - I’m glad you had fun! :blush: :fire: :brigid_cross: :sparkles:

14 Likes

I got Gaia! Its a fun quiz, but im not sure Gaia is the Goddess calling to me, ive been dreaming of a Goddess with a bow? Havnt taken the time to identify her yet. Im kinda new to my cradt and not sure how i feel about the deities just yet.

10 Likes

ARTEMIS!!!
lol sorry did I scream that?

I got Gaia as well when I took the quiz but Artemis is the goddess I’ve been working with for over 30 years.

11 Likes

But to be fair, she is not the only one associated with bows

• Diana (Roman Mythology): Diana is the Roman equivalent of Artemis, sharing many of the same attributes and symbols. Like Artemis, she is often depicted with a bow, emphasizing her connection to the wilderness and hunting.
  • Skadi (Norse Mythology): Skadi is a Norse goddess associated with winter, mountains, and hunting. She is depicted as a skilled archer, often using her bow to hunt game in the snowy wilderness.
  • Ixchel (Maya Mythology): Ixchel is a Maya goddess associated with healing, fertility, and the moon. In some depictions, she is shown with a bow and arrow, symbolizing her protective aspects and her role as a lunar deity.
  • Durga (Hindu Mythology): Durga is a Hindu goddess known for her fierce aspect, representing courage, strength, and protection. She is often depicted riding a lion or tiger and wielding various weapons, including a bow and arrow, to combat evil forces.
10 Likes

@Artemisia could i message you? I have questions lol

10 Likes