Divination Discussion 🌈 April Insight

Way to go to everyone that participated in the last Divination Discussion where I created a sigil and asked you to use your intuition to try and figure out what it means.

YAY! Thank you all for participating!

Even though no one got the exact meaning, we had some pretty good guesses!

@CelestiaMoon saw a financial intention :moneybag:
@BryWisteria also saw finances :money_with_wings: with an intention to bring new beginnings and money flow in one direction
@Francisco saw Spirit coming from above :angel: and creating a protective barrier
@Jeannie1 created their own sigil!
@Jypsy saw a kite :kite: ending their travels

The sigil from the last challenge was created with the following phrase…
:sun_with_face: Happiness follows me wherever I go!

Maybe a few of you feel like you would be happier with more money or protection!

Great job on trying it out, everyone :heart:

Learning to use your intuition is like exercising a muscle. The more you do it, the better you get!

Great job everyone!

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Ready for the new discussion?

We’ve come to a new month already and it is time for my monthly look into the Collective Reading of 2021 :flower_playing_cards:. I want to invite everyone else to give this a try for themselves!

I read for the collective in this reading, but you can look to the collective reading in your interpretations to see how the month will work for you. What changes do you see happening for yourself? Are there any obstacles in your way? Connect with your intuition and pull a few cards (or divination method of your choice) for personal clarification using the collective reading!

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

What to do?

:infinity: Look at the collective reading for 2021 here → Collective Reading 2021 :flower_playing_cards:

:infinity: Use a divination method of your choice to ask for clarification in your own life. You can use my :four_leaf_clover: Collective Reading Touchbase for March as inspiration.

:infinity: Post your reading here!

:infinity: Let us know if you feel like the collective reading doesn’t really apply to you or if your clarification made sense.

Don’t have a divination method?

:heart: Here are some great resources! :heart:

:heart: Random Tarot Card
:heart: Random Rune
:heart: Random Ogham
:heart: New Month Tarot Spread - Round the Cauldron

New to Divination Discussion?

How does it work?

• Every two weeks, starting on Thursday, I’ll be posting a new hypothetical divination question. For anyone that doesn’t have a divination method or wants to make it a little more challenging, I’ll have another option available for you.

• During the week, use whichever method you feel comfortable with to answer the question. Sometimes having a divination method won’t even be necessary.Draw as many cards, throw as many bones, or pull as many runes as you need. Any spread you think will work is okay to use that goes with the challenge.

• Write about it here in the comments and share any pictures you may have taken!

• Discuss your interpretation and the interpretations of others and help out where you can.

• Ask questions! If you’re not sure how to interpret something, please ask. Many of us have personal experience or other sources that we can share.

What’s the purpose?

When we are learning a new method of divination or just practicing, it can be hard to get good practice without actually doing anything. Practicing this way with a hypothetical situation gives you an idea of questions that might be asked and it gives you practice in how to respond if you’re reading for someone else.

Guidelines

Anyone can participate – from new beginners to seasoned readers alike – to benefit from this discussion. To make sure we’re all on the same page, I’ve got some guidelines for everyone to follow to make this a place of safe and constructive discussion.

1. Any divination method is okay - use what you’re okay with.

2. This challenge will run from Thursday of one week to the end of day Wednesday the following week.

3. If you do not want feedback on your interpretation or reading style, please say so. The purpose of this challenge is to learn and discuss with everyone else.

4. Please use trigger warnings if your interpretation involves any mention of the following.

Trigger Warning Words (click me)
  • rape
  • abuse
  • violence
  • self-harm
  • other sensitive materials

To hide words, phrases, or content in your writing, highlight it, click the gear button up top in the formatting, and select either Hide Details or Blur Spoiler

Be sure to get your interpretations in before Wednesday, April 14th!

Usually, there aren’t necessarily wrong answers. However, for this particular discussion, the sigil does have a specific meaning. Use this time to practice your focus, your meditation, and see if you can pinpoint some keywords for this sigil!

Need more information on different divination methods? Check out these sources.

:crystal_ball: Cromniomancy, Capnomancy & Other Little-Known Divination Methods
:crystal_ball: How to Use Dice for Divination
:crystal_ball: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Fortelling the Future
:crystal_ball: Tasseography: Tea Leaf Divination
:crystal_ball: Fortune Telling with Regular Cards
:crystal_ball: Whole Tarot Video Course
:crystal_ball: Talk Tarot with Me at Round the Cauldron

7 Likes

Ohhh wonderful! A great chance to look at the overall collective reading and see how it ties into and influences my own personal forecast for April :blush:

Lovely challenge- thank you, @MeganB! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’ll be getting my divination done here sometime soon :flower_playing_cards:

2 Likes

The divination discussions have waned over the course of time so I think I’m going to put a pause on them for now. If this is something you all would like to pick back up in the future, let me know!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.