Divination Discussions 🔮 A History

Our Divination Discussions last for two weeks and are intended to get you thinking about the future – whatever that looks like for you. Though these discussions are closed, I encourage you to look through them and ponder the questions, situations, and exercises for your own practice. These discussions are listed in reverse order, the most recent one on top.

Current Discussion

:rainbow: April Insight - Ends April 14, 2021 at 11:59PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)

:thought_balloon: Trusting Yourself
:8ball: Let’s Catch Up!
:crystal_ball: A Fork in the Road
:candle: New Tools
:heart: Muddy Waters
:crystal_ball: See the Symbols
:christmas_tree: Let’s Get Cheerful!
:sparkler: Mr. Novus has a Question
:cloud: Many Methods
:heart: Love Life Lisa
:maple_leaf: Ready for November
:crystal_ball: Focus on You
:crystal_ball: October 22 - October 28

12 Likes

I like reading the tarot for myself. I’m still not ready to do readings for others in any way. I’m still learning my deck, which seems like it is taking a long time, but I would rather be patient than rush through what I need to know. I like reading the divination discussions and learning from them, but I think I will join them when I get a little better with my own workings.

7 Likes

No rush @Susurrus :heart: Join in whenever you’re ready! And not every discussion involves reading for someone else, too. This week’s discussion is about how you might cleanse new divination tools :flower_playing_cards:

7 Likes

Oh, I was looking that up a little while ago! I’ll pop in & see what’s going on for this week!

6 Likes

How I cleanse my tarot decks is by washing them in smoke. I will do it every once in a great while but not every time. I will leave them in front of the window seal every chance I get. I have other things I do like wrapping them in a cloth that is velvet or black. That’s what I do.
Jeannie
Blessed be

9 Likes

Hey @Jeannie1 – you should post your reply in the Divination Discussion :candle: New Tools so others can reply there :star:

7 Likes

Me too, I smudge them. When I read I let the Querent shuffle them and pick them from a large horseshoe of all 78 cards. I tell them what each represents in the Celtic Cross, they run their hand over them and when they feel a twich in their finger the card is saying; “pick me”. I tell the Querent to trust their finger. After all ten are chosen I bundle the leftovers up and put them aside.
When the reading is done I put the cards back in order, 0to 21, Ace to King, Swords, Wands, Cups, Pentacles. Then I feather them out and gently blow on them. That lets them know they’re back with me.
I periodically smudge them and say a little chant.
They stay true. Exactly how they work; I don’t have a clue. They just do.

8 Likes

Hey @john4 – you should post your reply in the Divination Discussion :candle: New Tools so others can reply there :star:

6 Likes

I am so sorry Megan will do next time k! I just didn’t want you to think I ignored you! I think we both were responding to the text above. My mistake and I am so sorry for doing that!
Blessed be

7 Likes

No worries!

4 Likes

I knock twice on my cards to knock out any juju before starting and when I feel they need more I’ll set clear quartz atop the deck

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Question: Help to feel the energy from my son