Dream PIllows..Have you ever made one?

Got bored last night so made dream pillows. They must have worked we slept peacefully like logs!! I put in Lavender, Rose Petals, Jasmine and Cedar. I was going to sew some little flat pillows but forgot I have a bunch of drawstring bags so what the heck!

4 Likes

I love dream pillows! I never made one, but I bought one recently from a booth at the Oregon country fair!

Aromas and sleep are a great combination. I also typically spray a mist pillow spray before going to bed and it works wonders! :sleeping:

4 Likes

Ours seems to work, we sure sleep soundly.

2 Likes

I love this :heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

Will definitely make my own :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Beautiful, @roxanne! :heart_eyes: Glad to hear they helped you sleep well- and what a great mix of scents too!

I love, love, love sachets and dream bags! I have them around the apartment because they not only smell great- they look so pretty too! :blush:

I have one I made from Balsam fir that smells like home and Christmas time :evergreen_tree:. A lavender bag that I got from the Cape Cod Lavender Farm :purple_heart:, and one of the dried rose petals from the bouquet my partner gave me on Valentine’s Day- I couldn’t bear the throw out the roses, so I dried them and now I have them forever! :rose: :grin:

4 Likes