Dream PIllows..Have you ever made one?

Got bored last night so made dream pillows. They must have worked we slept peacefully like logs!! I put in Lavender, Rose Petals, Jasmine and Cedar. I was going to sew some little flat pillows but forgot I have a bunch of drawstring bags so what the heck!

12 Likes

I love dream pillows! I never made one, but I bought one recently from a booth at the Oregon country fair!

Aromas and sleep are a great combination. I also typically spray a mist pillow spray before going to bed and it works wonders! :sleeping:

7 Likes

Ours seems to work, we sure sleep soundly.

3 Likes

I love this :heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

Will definitely make my own :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Beautiful, @roxanne! :heart_eyes: Glad to hear they helped you sleep well- and what a great mix of scents too!

I love, love, love sachets and dream bags! I have them around the apartment because they not only smell great- they look so pretty too! :blush:

I have one I made from Balsam fir that smells like home and Christmas time :evergreen_tree:. A lavender bag that I got from the Cape Cod Lavender Farm :purple_heart:, and one of the dried rose petals from the bouquet my partner gave me on Valentine’s Day- I couldn’t bear the throw out the roses, so I dried them and now I have them forever! :rose: :grin:

6 Likes

Yes! I’m currently doing Priestess of Avalon training and this is our homework assignment. I’d be very interested to know what herbs and crystals people have used in theirs that they found useful. I was thinking most certainly Mugwort, and clear quartz. Any other ideas? :woman_mage: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Yes, we have shared a few in the Forum!

For example: Made a dream sachet for my daughter

20200922_033129

Here’s another one I found:

To have a more peaceful and restful sleep, you can make a tiny sachet that will go under your pillow. Fill it with these herbs and/or crystals for a night of restful sleep.

You will need:

• Uncooked rice (2 tbsp)
  • 3 Lavender flowers
  • Rose petals (1 handful)
  • 9 drops of vanilla or lavender oil.

You can add crystals to your dream pillow such as moonstone, pearl, aquamarine, white quartz, labradorite, blue calcite, opal, selenite, or research their healing properties and choose the one that fits your personal needs.

4 Likes

That sounds amazing, @Victoriana :star_struck: Mugwort is a great choice- for dream pillows I also recommend dried lavender, dried cornflower petals, and labradorite.

Good luck and enjoy your dream pillow! :blush:

2 Likes