Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! May 31 🧡

Wishing everyone a very Merry Meet Monday ! :orange_heart:

Here’s a peek at forum happenings this week.

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on these events!

[ [ Moon Phase: Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: ] ]

Depending on your location, you will be blessed by the light of this moon phase today Wednesday, June 2nd .

Last-Quarter-Moon-Phase-Spells

The last quarter moon is a time of rest and the banishment of negative energies or forces in your life :broom: .

For more information about specific spells recommended for the last quarter moon, visit the guide Moon Magic: Spells for Every Lunar Phase: Last Quarter .

Waning-Moon-Magick-Ritual-Ideas-750x500

The Last Quarter Moon is a Waning Moon phase. For more Moon Magick and the best spells for this time of month, visit the Waning Moon Magick Guide. :last_quarter_moon:

Find current moon information for your location as well as complementary spells and rituals to draw on today’s moon energy on the Spells8 Lunar Spell Page :sparkles:

[ [ Group Ritual- Together with the Coven :infinite_roots: ] ]

Join in for a shared group ritual and tea meditation on Thursday, June, 3rd. This activity is open to all members of the forum! :tea:

Group meditation rituals and conversations are held every Thursday. Feel free to visit last week’s group ritual to get an idea about what to expect, and look for an announcement on the main page of the forum for details about this week’s group ritual :hugs:

[ [ Freebie Friday :flower_playing_cards: ] ]

Have a burning question on your mind? Seeking some guidance? Now is your chance to find some answers, as the lovely @MeganB is kindly offering free readings for coven members via tarot or pendulum! :crystal_ball:

The next Freebie Friday post will be Friday, June 4th . You can find more information and get an idea about what to expect in a previous week’s post .

[ [ Other Events of Interest :mag: ] ]

A collection of curious (and perhaps conversation-starting!) events coming up this week that may or may not be witchy-related:

For more about upcoming pagan events, check the Spells8 2021 Pagan Holiday Calendar, the list of Magical Days for Your Planner , and the Spells8 Email Newsletter :spiral_calendar:

Ongoing Activities :raised_hands:

These are current activities that can be joined any time before their deadlines

[ [ Weekly Witchy Challenge :trophy: ] ]

Every week, a challenge is presented to all members of the forum to explore new areas of magick and bring out the best of everyone’s diverse talents.

The theme for this week is: Challenge Catch-Up! :timer_clock:

Challenge

This challenge will close Tuesday, June 1st at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

After this time a Props and Presents post will appear to give recognition and prizes to all participants :gift: And as always, a brand new challenge will arrive on Wednesday for all challenge enthusiasts.

Are you ready? Join in the challenge here: Weekly Witchy Challenge - Catch-Up! :timer_clock:

[ [ Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: ] ]

Do you have a little extra love to share and are looking for ways to help out a fellow coven member? Or perhaps you’ve fallen on hard times and could use some positive vibes your way?

The Energy Exchange Circle is run by the warmhearted @praecog29 and is a great way to support and show love to coven members going through hard times. To do a good deed and show you care, consider leaving a note of support in the current thread:

More information about the coven’s wholesome energy exchange can be found in the Energy Exchange Circle 2021 Wiki .

Thanks for spreading the love! :heart:

[ [ Spells8 Book Club :books: ] ]

Calling all book lovers! A reading period for the Spells8 book club is now in session !

You can find more details and are welcome to submit your book in the current thread: :open_book: Spells8 Book Club VII (May 14 - June 11)

Please note that this reading period will end on Friday, June 11th!

More information about the book club and how to join can be found in Book Club F.A.Q and Introduction .

Happy Reading! :open_book:

New Members :wave:

A very warm welcome and merry meet to all of the new members who have joined the forum over the past week:

@ella2, @kimberly35, @sarah32, @james9, @paul, @amie1, @leeanna1, @chloe6, @karen9, @angela23, @kristine5, @melissa14, @emily22, @becky4, @desiree1, @deb2, @natasha11, @TrueLeah, @ceferina, @lisa32, @Willow_Breeze, @kelli4, @tiffany16, @janet2, @nadene, @brianna6, @tome, @miranda5, @Tiffany17, @nala, @Mixedvixen, @sarah33, @tiffanycarter, @finley, @cara4, @hannah19, @olivia4, @kate1, @isabel1, @sara11, @kimberly36, @kena, @jonatan, @kaytla, @robin6, @sheri2, @aqeedah, @Faeriechild, @ashton1, @madison8, @christian2, @james10, @jennifer54, @akane, @rachael7, @aniya, @GLAM1111, @siesha, @karre, @mikale

If you haven’t done so already, please go to Introductions and say hello to your new coven by creating your first post. Consider sharing a bit about who you are and your journey into practicing magick :sparkles:

We would all love to give you a warm welcome to the forum family! :hugs:

Special Shout-Outs :mega:

• A double round of applause to @Susurrus for writing the most posts this week, as well as for sharing the most hearts on a three-week streak! :heart::writing_hand: You are a source of inspiration and encouragement that shines brightly in the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And of course a very hearty thank you to all members of the Spells8 coven :infinite_roots: ! Your contributions and love help to make this a welcoming and supportive place for solitary witches all around the world- thanks for being you! :sparkles:

Spellwork or rituals on your mind? :crystal_ball: What excitement- magickal or mundane- is waiting for you in the coming days? :sparkles:

Give a shout to your fellow coven members and share what’s on your mind in the comments below!

Love and Light! :yellow_heart: :blush:

13 Likes

Congratulations @Susurrus :clap:t2::clap::star_struck::parrot::relaxed: you own the title for the three week streak!! That sounds neat to say lol

I can’t wait to see what the next challenge is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: the anticipation always gets to me. This time, it’s because I am waiting for an order of supplies to come in… but I’m sure I’ll do just fine!!!

Hope everyone has a blessed week!!! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

10 Likes

It’s a Bank Holiday here today in England so we’re currently enjoying the sun outside prepping for a barbecue, which the stepkids will be cooking :grin:

16 Likes

Thank you @christina4! I didn’t think I was in the forum any more than normal last week, but apparently I was chatty. Thank you @BryWisteria for the shout out too!

We have Memorial day here in the states, but we just had rain for the last 3 days on Cape Cod. Hopefully there isn’t any today or very little. I would love to get outside & have a fire or barbeque. We’ll see what happens.

I have a meditation that I want to do, but I also want to find some music for it. I was thinking maybe some Woke Nation but I may change that idea. I’m not sure. I’ll figure it out in a little bit. My brain is sort of drawing a blank right now.

I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy whatever comes your way!

9 Likes

For the meditation music, I recommend 8Fininty Angel Sleep Spells. It’s not just for sleep at all!! It helps you reach furthermore into the meditation itself.

The other channel I recommend is Sacred Mind Hearts :two_hearts:

And there’s my favorite, Theta Realms Brainwave State

And, Lastly another favorite is Sonic Elevator for the stronger waves

They’re all highly recommended channels that higher your brainwave state to help reach whatever it is you’re seeking in meditation, astral projection, lucid dreaming, etc. I listen to them daily/nightly.

11 Likes

Thank you! I will mark them all on my YouTube for listening. I’m sure one of them will be great for it. (I never used YouTube until I participated in the forum) :parrot: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh wow! I’ve started using YouTube for almost 6years or so. First, just for music. Then I found interesting videos and so on … eventually I fell down the rabbit hole of YouTube!!! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I have yet to fall down the rabbit hole, but I have heard about it! I’m still a new user when it comes to YouTube. When I first starting searching through it & going to videos that were posted here, the search history & some of the ones that were liked or subscribed to were from my daughter. She was young at the time so it’s like, toys, diy makeup & slime, & music. All kinds of things that a little girl would be interested in, it took me a while to clear it out :rofl: Now she has her own phone & Google sign in under FamilyLink. So I know what she is installing & looking at. I can lock her phone if I want to, she hates it, but I don’t need her getting into things that maybe she found because of her 19 or 22 year old brothers.

5 Likes

Oh my daughter is into the slime, unicorn poop :unicorn::poop: ASMR with a man dressed up like some weird character with tiny hands and big cheeks. It’s just weird. I have to find it for you, you’ll :joy:

5 Likes

Yes! The ASMR ones & I believe the Unicorn thing too. Along with Mermaids. Oh she’s such a girl. Lol

5 Likes

Yay @Susurrus! Good on you for having both the most posts and hearts! That’s an accomplishment!

Can’t wait to see what goodies you get! I was a bad girl and ordered a new tarot deck. I hope it connects to me!

Sounds great! It’s Memorial Day here in the States which is a holiday too so everybody is taking time off it seems this week. Hope you have loads of fun!

It’s cleared up here today, the sun is shining even if it’s a bit cool. I hope it clears up for you, love!

As for me, I had a lovely weekend doing nothing and intend to follow through with that today. LOL. I got some research into Gaia done and have a list of books to put on my wish list so that’ll be fun! As I said I was bad and ordered The Wildwood Tarot which I’m hoping I can learn just as well as my Robin Wood tarot deck.

I have my last doctor’s appointment with the heart doctor this Thursday and I have a feeling I’ll sail through the meeting, no problems.

Other than that, I’ve not got much going on this week. I hope you all are having a good one!

6 Likes

Congrats @Susurrus !!! As you should win this three week streak title! Just remember that no one can mess with you no matter the costs and what ill intention they have. Know that “You are the QUEEN of your own kingdom, you don’t need any subjects!!!:crown:” -Quote made by me

Also Welcome New Members to Infinite Roots Coven my loves, hope you enjoy your stay!!!<3

9 Likes

Congratulations @Susurrus on the well deserved double shout out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@IrisW the weather has been so good here in the UK the last couple of days :heartpulse: I managed to get down to the river yesterday with some friends I haven’t seen for a while with our drums and ukeles and had a jamming session in the Sun :heartpulse:

@christina4 fellow youtube rabbit hole attendee here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i can’t remember the last time i watched a TV channel, its either youtube or prime :grinning:

@Amethyst i have been loving the Robin Wood tarot deck on my phone thank you so much for suggesting it :heartpulse: Im pretty sure ill end up buying the actual deck soon lol :heartpulse: I hope all goes well at your appointment :heartpulse:

National Doughnut day lands on my sisters birthday this year so she is definitely getting doughnuts as part of her present now :rofl:

I have the next two days off work so I’m going to be in the garden potting up the new plants I got, a hypericum shrub and a blackberry bush :heartpulse:

I hope everyone has an amazing week and welcome to all of the new members :heartpulse:

7 Likes

That sounds wonderful. I’ve only managed walking the dog and drinking wine in the back garden with a barbecue. But it having been sunny and warm here for a Bank Holiday is something of a miracle so I’m thankful :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Same, that’s probably the summer in Scotland done now :joy: it’ll be autumn “eve” for the next 3 months here now :joy: My grandparent’s house has a lovely garden so I’ve always came here to enjoy the Sun and now I live here so it will be a nostalgic summer for me :heart:

6 Likes

I’m glad you liked that app! It’s a nice deck, the card stock is a little thin but it shuffles well. Thanks for the good luck at my appointment!

6 Likes

CONGRATS to all the new members at the coven, all the best on exploring new areas of magick and talents. wishing all the best on your journey :hugs:

Blessed Beđź’«

6 Likes

I’ll have the next challenge ready and released in the forum tomorrow- so glad you’re excited, @Christina4- I hope you like the theme! :blush::heart: And thanks so much for the meditation links- those look awesome! :headphones: :two_hearts:

Looking gorgeous, @IrisW- sounds like a fun bbq! :star_struck: :wine_glass:

You’re very welcome @Susurrus- it was a well deserved shout out, thanks for being so awesome! :raised_hands: I hope you had a lovely meditation as well :person_in_lotus_position:

Congrats on your new tarot deck, @Amethyst! :heart_eyes: I hope you love the Wildwood Tarot! :flower_playing_cards: :blush: Wishing you the best of luck with your heart doctor this week- may it go well for you!

Beautiful quote, @Carter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A birthday on donut day!?! Your sister is a lucky lady, @Liisa! :doughnut: :joy: Enjoy your days off from work and have fun in the garden- blessed be! :green_heart:

I hope everyone’s week is off to a lovely start- love and light! :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, everyone! It’s been a while since I had a double shout-out! I appreciate it very much! :heart:

I’m looking forward to the next challenge this week.

We got all of my crafting stuff downstairs into where my craft & “craft” room is going to be. The main floor of my house looks great now! We got to move the kitchen table & I actually think we are taking the leaf out of the center so it’s just a round table. It’s only 3 of us for dinner now, we don’t need seating for 6 anymore.

It was a great weekend despite the rain. Yesterday we were able to have a fire until my feet & ankles hurt from being on them for 3 days. It was a good day though.

6 Likes

Get it, @Susurrus!! Well deserved, dear one.

Congratulations to everyone! We’re growing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🪴:sunflower:

5 Likes