This is my first entry to the Weekly Weekly Challenge - Hundredth Challenge - for the Candle Magick Challenge
Candle Spell to Recieve a Positive Message or Approval
Use this spell when you are awaiting an important message, announcement, letter, text, email, or other form of communication and are hoping for a positive result.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
What You Will Need:
- A candle [silver (wisdom and time), white (universal) or yellow (communication) will work best]
- A token of your messenger/angel/spirit
- Your cauldron or another safe fire-proof vessel
- A piece of paper
- A writing utensil
- A basil leaf
- A bay leaf
- Sea salt (optional)
- On the piece of paper, write the result you are hoping for, addressed to the spirit/angel/deity you are calling upon to deliver the message.
Examples of how to write your message
“Spirit Raven, please bring me a letter of acceptance from the university I applied for”
“Universe, I humbly ask for a message saying the offer I placed on a house has been accepted”
“Spirit of the Air, please bring me a positive decision on last week’s court case hearing”
Be very specific and be sure to include that you want a positive result.
- Place the basil and bay leaf onto the paper and fold it (with the leaves inside) up 3 times.
With each fold, feel that you are sending your wish out into the Universe. Every fold brings you closer to receiving the message you are asking for.
- Place your folded note into your cauldron. If it doesn’t lay flat, you can open it and adjust it so that it fits securely (and safely!) into your cauldron (Note: you have already sent out your intention while folding, so undoing the folds at this step is not negating what you already did)
- Place your candle securely on top- it should not be wobbly or unstable! If it isn’t secure, adjust your note until the candle can stand securely. Please always remember your Fire Magick Safety when casting
Place the token of your chosen messenger into the cauldron or standing beside it.
(Optional) Sprinkle purifying sea salt onto the note in the cauldron. While not necessary, this will help to cleanse any negative energy in the space and help give a pure result.
- Light your candle. You can say a small prayer or speak your gratitude to your chosen messenger for carrying your message.
Allow the candle to burn out completely, covering your message beneath it with wax.
Afterward, you can keep it on your altar for up to three days. When you are ready, dispose of the spell remains in a respectful way as you await your positive result.
Oh boy has life been busy and have I been unorganized lately . High time to get back into spellcrafting!
Blessed be, and may the message you await be positive