Numerology Vibration: 2
Chakra: Etheric, Crown, Third Eye
Zodiac: Gemini, Cancer
Element: Wind
Planet: Moon :full_moon_with_face:
Color: Colorless, Grey, White, Yellow
Day of Week: Monday

Crystals and Jewelry say:
The translucent white nature of Selenite represents spiritual purity, light, and connection to the angelic realms. It is one of the most sacred crystals throughout history. The name ‘Selenite’ derives from the Greek goddess Selene, the goddess of the moon. It’s also called the Satin Spar, Maria Glass, or Desert Rose.

The Crystal Council says that the properties are:
Clarity, protection, meditation, clearing, purification, cleansing, clairvoyance, dispelling negative energies, aura and chakra cleansing.

This is a pretty thick selenite slab:

Another slab:

These are rods:

Tumbles:

Hour Glass Selenite:

Desert Rose:

12 Likes

It’s so nice to learn about all these cool crystal and stones, the lessons are very interesting and beneficial :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you very much for sharing this @christina4

8 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You’re welcome!!! It’s the least I could do! I went to school for crystal healing and it’s part of who I am to help others. Even if it’s sharing what I’ve learned. :full_moon_with_face::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

You’re welcome, your welcome, you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I have a lot of Selenite in wands, bowls, plates… just a lot. :rofl: Thank you for the information though, I love learning about the different crystal properties & how they would best be used for my practice. I hope you have a great day!

7 Likes

I have a bowl that’s shaped like a shell, why didn’t I show that. I’ll add it after I finish the post I’m working on now. You’re going to love it…I’m getting something in the mail today :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Oh that would be awesome! I have a white one & an orange/peach one on my altar!

Yay for mail :mailbox:

5 Likes