Mabon Goodies/Recipes

Happy Mabon, friends! This wonderful holiday actually lands on my mom’s birthday (So happy birthday, mom). Any delicious recipes or baked goods anyone would like to share? I really would like to make caramel apples as an ode to the Autumn Equinox. Share your thoughts when you can :grin:

6 Likes

On the train at the moment so no recipes to hand. But I’m thinking of throwing a beef stew in the slow cooker and making apple crumble for dessert.

6 Likes

Last year the great and wonderful @Limeberry made a wonderful-looking strudel! Here you go!

And I saw an interesting recipe with butterscotch and apples, I’ll try to find it again and post it on Sunday if you like!

5 Likes

I am doing the apple cinnamon bread recipe from myrecipies.com I try to stay with apples for this month and then just go full pumpkin in October…

5 Likes

Oh man I’m definitely going to be in the kitchen this mabon :smile: thanks so much!!

3 Likes

Oh wow! Def going to try this one! Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Mabon blessings, @xphoenixsxreasonx- and wishing a very happy birthday to your mom! :birthday: :heart:

There’s been a delight of tasty autumn recipes already shared (I’m drooling! :drooling_face:), adding to the list, I’d like to offer up some recipes that the very generous @Amethyst shared that I think are perfect for the holiday:

If you’re looking for something with a bit more “spice”, here are two Mabon drinks with alcohol:

Wishing everyone a very blessed “Witches’ Thanksgiving”! May you all have a very filling and fufillfiling Mabon :grin: :jack_o_lantern: :apple: :corn::two_hearts:

4 Likes