Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 March 27th

1. Welcome
  2. Why Is This In The Activities Category?
  3. A Special Note From Praecog29
  4. Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

Welcome

to the next update from the Energy Exchange Circle Wiki 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

As members of Infinite Roots we cast a metaphysical circle around the earth, :earth_asia: covering our friends and families in light, love, and healing energy. I have felt this magic first hand as you have thought of me in your rituals. Thank you. :pray:t3:

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all :heart: love and trust :yellow_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics. (Links are provided to each request so you can find updates to them as they come in.)

Why Is This In The Activities Category?

For the next two weeks, please keep the following people in your collective consciousness. If you use a deity in your daily meditations :man_kneeling: :woman_kneeling:, magic, etc., please remember your friends from here in your personal practices.

(I know I may have missed some requests. If I did miss any, feel free to put a request in the Energy Exchange category or as a reply to this thread.)

A Special Note From Praecog29

• If you are on this list, please provide an update, if possible. We have seen some truly remarkable things since these circles started and we want to see more. Even if things have not turned out as you may have hoped, an update will let us know how better to include your request in our practices. Thank you.

• Many of you have asked that I put myself on this list. I continually feel the love and light of your practice in my life. Thank you. I am not on this list because this list isn’t about me. It’s about you. It’s about us. And honestly, I am in the best place I have been in since 2018. There are hard days. But I always remember your power and influence in my life.

• Not mentioned in this list are krissie’s and kasie’s chronic health conditions. Please continue to remember them.

• Also, many have mentioned recently their desire for more time to explore their individual practices. They feel rushed; they don’t have strong connections to their personal deities. Remember them, too, that they may find the time, the peace, and the practices that work for them so they can connect with their magic.

Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

9 Likes

Thanks, as always Ben :blue_heart:

This week has been a good week

5 Likes

@praecog29 you are part of the “us”. The first law in the 12 laws of the Universe is the law of divine oneness and how we are all tied together. If you are in need of energy we are here for you as well. Blessed be.

8 Likes

Praecog29,
I think Saulamay is right, if you have anything you want to share feel free we can help send you encouragement and love and light!
Jeannie

6 Likes

@praecog29 of course we will respect your wishes, but you are part of the “Us” in Infinite Roots as @Saulamay & @Jeannie1 brought up & Spells8. So even though you may feel it from us, sometimes an update is just as appreciated for your continued health & well-being. :heart: :infinity: :earth_americas: :heart:

As for my continued condition, I haven’t been doing too bad & starting to feel better with the nicer weather. My right hand has been overstretched a couple of times so I’m not supposed to lift or do things with too much strain on it. Which is really hard when it’s your dominant hand. I am sleeping a lot better than I had been over the last 9 months & that has felt really good. I have 98% good things to report on my front! Thank you for your continued love, light, healing, & overall support! :revolving_hearts:

My cousin & his wife are officially pregnant! We don’t know if it was just one or both eggs that implanted yet, but the last set of bloodwork to make sure she was in fact pregnant saw her numbers more than double! They were just looking for them to double. So please continue to support them that the pregnancy goes well & they have a healthy child & mother.

As always I hope everyone has a great weekend & enjoys the Full Worm Moon tomorrow night! :full_moon: I will continue to light a candle :candle: for those in the Energy Exchange Circle & also one for the coven in general. Blessed Be! :revolving_hearts: :infinity: :earth_americas: :star2: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Krissie, sending you continued love and light. May you be given the healing you need to feel better! I hope you heal fast my friend. I hope you have a full recovery!

My friend just got into accident With her kids too. she was on her way to go see her dying mother who has cancer. On the way they were driving in a car and slid on some black ice. She broke her arm and was raced to the hospital. Now it’s probably gonna take some time to get rehabilitated. Her kids are okay and I asked that we could send her some love and shine it her way. :heart:

I can only imagine how difficult it is not being able to use your hand for anything Especially when it is your dominant hand.I can sympathize and empathize with the struggle because my son left the hospital. He has staples going all the way up the arm and its his dominant hand. Ever since he got shot he has not been able to have a full recovery. Me and his dad been spilt for years know. We still don’t talk. For the one reason he would not care for himself enough. He just won’t go to a doctor. He’s spitting up blood “wow” more reason to go to the doctor!. He just stoped caring, & I didn’t want my son to not care anymore. When you’re spitting up blood that’s a sign you should go to the doctor needless to say my son is probably following his foot prints. Please continue to pray that he will make good decisions for himself. I saw my son yesterday and he doesn’t want to go back to the hospital! He’s a grown up so I can only encourage good behavior and set an example. However it pains me that he won’t listen to me. He is very stubborn. My Other son is dealing with the pandemic and is constantly in his room however I have set up some chores that he can make some money and do some chores in the house. My grandmother who has Alzheimer’s is still in hospice care at home and she is being fed purée food because she can no longer eat regular food. She is on morphine still and we are praying by her side. Pray for my aunt who is taking care of her. She refuse my help and that’s OK I still do my visits. So that is the update with my grandma ect mother who raised me up from a toddler. My life being committed fully to witchcraft has helped me see the patterns of life and death with plants and animals and humans. It really had me thinking of my own mortality. I am glad that I have learned of Wicca and I am learning to lean on the energies of the moon. Lord and Lady
Thank you for this lovely environment we’re we can appreciate everyone. Every moment is very special to me. Thank you for letting me share my life together with eachother.
We are infinite roots! I just love this name. Me and my husband went and touched a tree and we both lsaid infinite :infinity: Roots! I heard the beautiful birds chirping! See I go with you all everywhere!

So yes praecog29 we can definitely wrap our light around you and send you love for anything. After all you need us too. I would love to be there for others it helps me. I don’t want to be the only one sharing my guts out. I do it because I put my trust in you all. And I am not a victim. I am a survivor with all the gods by my side. It must be balanced. It is the Libra energy.
My apologies if this is way too long. Here is a​:sparkles:Star :star2:
Blessed be
Jeannie

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Ben thank you for this continued support outlet. As for me, I feel a bit stronger each day within my self, the situation with my son is what it is, not what it used to be, but with this new strength I can say I learned the hard lesson of we have babies, we raise them hoping one day all the lessons taught come to surface and the end result is what we intended, sadly it doesn’t always work out like that… I sound horrible when I speak my truth because he is my son and I do love him with every fiber of my being but I can not and will not allow his toxic behavior to infect my life the way it has in the past. I will not scramble to fix every bump in road he faces, I will not put him and his choices ahead of my well being mentally, physically, or emotionally. I raised him through all Life’s challenges, basically alone until he was 9 years old. For years I blamed myself for his sperm donor (POS Deadbeat) walking out on him, but the truth he didn’t realize was he had never walked in or stepped up to begin with. But I am not responsible for what that person did or didn’t do, I loved him enough for two parents myself. I rocked him to sleep, I mended the boo boo’s, I taught him to walk, potty trained, bottle broke, and ride a bike. I never missed a performance, game, or meeting. He was clean, fed, cared for, warm when it was chilly, and cool when it was hot, he had lights to turn off and a bed to lay down down in. Most of all he had a strong momma to hold his hand through it all. If he doesn’t see that or care about it then one day I hope he does and he sees the love I have for him no matter the times he lied to or about me, allowed others to disrespect me, help build the wall between his children and I, and still have the need to call for tax advice…But yet every call I answer and every text I reply. Because that’s what a momma does…just wish it didn’t hurt as much as it does at times.
Thank you for the positive energy and intentions with my daughter’s surgery on the 20th of April, she is feeling a little bit better about having it done, this is her first surgery so her mind is running a million what if’s through it.
Lastly, Ben I know you know you are a member of this coven, and that “us” includes you. You are a giver in spirit and soul, we all appreciate you each day and post, the guidance you provide, the wisdom you share, and the friendship you bring to this Coven, Infinite Roots, helps each of us always. Just know that, and trust that if you ever, currently or in the future, need “us” …. WE GOT YOU!
Blessed Be :full_moon:

6 Likes

Would like to say thank you to my coven family. Y’all have went above and beyond with kindness shown to me in that I am healing quickly. I feel warmness and love every time I log in. Y’all are just beautiful and thank you so much for making me feel at home.
Blessings!

8 Likes

Jeannie, My continued healing and supportive energy to you and your family. My grandmother also had Alzheimer’s so I know the battle and heartache involved with that.
You are right you are not a victim but a warrior!!
You bring an amazing light to this, Our Infinite Roots, coven.
Thank you :hugs: I am so pleased to share my path, my journey, my life with you and everyone here.
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

First of all @praecog29, I add you in anyhow. So there. :stuck_out_tongue: But seriously, you are part of the coven. We want you to be well and healthy too!

Secondly, thank you for remembering me! I feel honored. My legs are much better, I’m hoping they’ll be healed by the time I go to the doctor in two weeks. We’ll see I guess. My heart tests all came out normal so the only way they can tell if I have a blockage is if I get catheterized and I’m not ready to do that quite yet. Especially when I think the shortness of breath could be just my lungs and weight hating on me. I’ll be talking to my primary care doctor and seeing where that goes later on in April.

So all is going well for me so far. The sheetrock guy will be back to sand and make a mess later on this week, but once that’s done I won’t have to worry about it anymore. That’s my update for now.

And remember @praecog29, sometimes to help others you have to help yourself first. Remember that. :hugs:

7 Likes

Tamara and Jeannie,

It is hard seeing our kids choose paths we never would choose for them. Harder still when their choices bring negative energies into our lives. Your children are older than mine but already one of my kids has brought enough heartache to last a lifetime. I love each of them so much and I will do everything I can to keep them safe, even from themselves. It’s hard to let go and to remember to protect oneself, too. I guess what I am saying is in a small way I understand what you are going through with your kids and the lessons you are learning.

Jeannie,

I updated the requests on the wiki and on the top post to this thread. Thank you for the updates.

All of you are too kind. I said this isn’t about me but then each of you speaks of your love for me and for what I do with this energy exchange circle. I feel that love and I am so thankful for it. Blessings to you, my online family.

5 Likes

To all those on the list who are carrying heavy burdens and toughing out hard times- you are in my thoughts! May fortune shine brightly on you and many blessings come your way soon. So mote it be!

:heart: :pray: :candle:

And, as always, many thanks to the wonderful @praecog29 for collecting the needs of the forum and spreading love and light. You are a cornerstone of the forum family- and, as everyone has rightfully mentioned, you deserve all the best! :heart: :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you for continuing this @praecog29 - it is very much appreciated! Sending blessings and health to all those listed and to our Infinite Roots Coven.

7 Likes

@praecog29 , thank you for such a kind heart and support! May you receive all the great things coming your way ten-fold.

May all my Coven members needing help for themselves or loved ones, receive the Universe’s assistance and guidance in their time of need!
Blessed be, my lovely Coven of Infinite Roots.

5 Likes

I have PT today at 9:30 AM so I am getting ready for that while I peruse the forum. I have a white candle lit for the coven members in need. I hope everyone has a great day & receives what is theirs for their highest good. Have a great day everyone!

My son did get his license, thank you for all of your good wishes. I also did a meditation while he was doing his test to keep the energy even while he was doing it. I think we all brought him what he needed. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus , all the best wishes for you

5 Likes

Greetings to my Sisters and Brothers of Infinite Roots, I hope all are doing well. I have lit a candle and I send out my energies to help in any way I am able. Stay strong, stay committed, and believe in the power of Divine Oneness. Blessed be.

7 Likes

@Saulamay thank you!
Blessed be

6 Likes

My husband is doing incredibly well. Thank you for all your support :blush:

He’s progressed more in the last 2 weeks than in the last 2 years so I can say we have some truly wonderful results :heart:

@praecog29 you are the source of such light and kindness in the forum. You take time out of your life to try and help people. You have helped me so much so far and I’m forever grateful for your positive influence :blue_heart: You have an abundance of good Karma making it’s way back to you in so many forms :sparkles:

6 Likes

So glad your husband is doing well! :purple_heart:

5 Likes