Beginner Astrology - Guide to the Signs

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Moving forward from.my precious guides to the planets and houses, I have now completed.my guide to the zodiac signs to assist those who are learning astrology or simply as a quick reference. I hope you find them both useful and enjoyable to read.

My next steps are to create my own oil blends for each sign and to create a guide to retrogrades in each planet. I will post these in due time.

Blessed be

Alan

23 Likes

Oh wow, this is amazing information! It’s so comprehensive and I’m sure will come in handy for many people, myself included. Thank you for sharing them! :clap: :heart:

9 Likes

You are most welcome.

9 Likes

Great information! Thank you for sharing this information! :revolving_hearts:

I also added it to the Astrology Information post with the others youve shared! :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you. Ill continue to add other sections as I finish them. Next will be retrogrades - the naughty word in astrology🤣

8 Likes

Look at these beauties! :heart_eyes:

Each one is loaded with helpful information (the correspondences in particular are a blessing!), and I really admire the visual details that bring each one to life- from the Zodiac symbol, to the animal/figure pictures, the easily-visible dates, etc. These are not just useful, but fun to look at too! :clap::heart:

So exciting- you are really channeling the creative energy, Alan! Everything you create is a work of art and I can’t say enough how much I enjoy seeing your creations. Thank you so much for sharing them! :heart:

Good luck with the oil blends and retrogrades- I will look forward to them! :blush::star2:

5 Likes

@MeganB @Susurrus @BryWisteria

As usual, I am touched by your kind comments and I am glad that these will be of some use. Sometimes i get carried away with things and then start to think im going too far so the fact that people are enjoying these removes that doudt.

Thank you and blessed be

Alan

6 Likes

Wow, @Cosmic_Curiosity, this is fantastic! Thank you!

6 Likes

You are welcome. I hope you find them useful

6 Likes

“Getting carried away” with something is usually a sign that you are in a flow state, which is a pretty positive thing, and often a very happy state to be in! :blush:

In positive psychology, a flow state, also known colloquially as being in the zone, is the mental state in which a person performing some activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity

From Wikipedia: Flow (psychology)

It sounds like you have fun and enjoy your time making these guides, and they are proving to be very helpful and enjoyed by many- all in all, I think they are a very worthwhile craft! I certainly appreciate them a lot- thanks again, Alan! :star2: :sparkles: :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow awesome!!
Thank you so much for this <3

6 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity
not very computer savvy as stated before, but hope you see this Alan

6 Likes

thank you so much - I am glad you like them and appreciate your comment - I am currently working on my astrology book which contains this and other information, just proof reading and editing at the moment.

Alan

6 Likes

Excitingly looking forward to seeing <3

5 Likes

Love this my star sign is cancer and this is so me. And yes I am a healer as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes