Hecate/Hekate :hekate_wheel: Master Post

Hecate/Hekate :hekate_wheel: Topics Master Post

So many of the Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: members work with this amazing and popular Goddess; we have accumulated an incredible amount of valuable information on her :star_struck: Feel free to explore the topics about other’s experiences with her as well as information on her history, theology, connecting with her, offerings, & much more :hugs: As more topics are within the forum, they will be added to this post for easy reference. Enjoy your learning and/or journey with the Goddess :hekate_wheel:

Please be aware that any links to the Spells8 site, A Sacred Space, or Energy Exchange will require you to be logged into your active account to access the content.

Hecate/Hekate

12 Likes

@Susurrus what a good job!
Thank you very much for collecting all the information in one place!

9 Likes

You’re welcome; the Hecate/Hekate section on the Greek/Roman Deities Master Post was becoming quite large, so now there is a link from there to here. Eventually, I think I will start sections in this post for the different topics that all go together. :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Ooooo I love this, thank you for your hard work and making a Hekate masterpost!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

@Susurrus Thank you :blush: This is such a great resource!

9 Likes

This is awesome- thank you for the Heka-tastic collection of resources (deity puns said with respect :pray:) ! :hekate_wheel: :heart: :grinning:

I have a feeling this is going to be a very helpful and well-referenced space!

8 Likes

You are all very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was going through editing all the master posts as I could & when I saw the Hekate section on the Greek & Roman Deities Masterpost I kind of went… Um… well, she now needs her own master post :laughing: I’m hoping to be able to kind of organize it into sections so it’s not a jumbled list with November 16, Samhain, & such kind of within any books, history, workings, & other things related to her. I really need to go over my list to see what I have done & what I still need to do :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Don’t forget to check out all my post I put a few video’s of hecate songs and stuff just go through it and add anything I have of hecate here.

So mote it be

6 Likes

I will be able to as soon as I get into the forum this morning :sunrise_over_mountains: I’m still working on getting my coffee :coffee: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes